Two of the main factors that lead Owners to invest in Solar Energy are:
- The increase of electricity prices and the hefty electricity bills
- The appeal of clean energy and how we can help the environment
Data and research shows that electricity prices were relatively flat through the 1990s, but have increased across Australia from 2007.
Electricity prices, particularly in NSW, have doubled since 2007-08. The average electricity bill in 2007-08 was approx $1013 per annum. The average electricity bill in NSW has now increased to approx $2073 per annum. Network costs have accounted for more than half of this increase, despite demand for energy declining in recent years.
By going Solar, you are now able to protect yourself against imminent electricity price rises by decreasing your reliance on the electricity sourced from your Local Network provider. The Energy from the Sun is free, by collecting and using this energy you will be able to decrease your electricity spend.
Solar power can save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars on your electricity bill every year. The savings you can achieve from installing a solar power system depends on the size of the system you install on your .
• Save Thousands of Dollars
• offset your electricity consumption and hedge against future price rises
• Take advantage of current Government financial incentives and incentives
• Increase Your Value. Solar panels can increase a `s appeal on the market
• The Solar System is guaranteed to provide electricity cleanly and quietly for 25+ years as Solar Panels carry a 25 year manufacturer’s warranty
• Contribute to the battle against global warming by reducing greenhouse gas emissions and consumption of fuels
5 simple steps to go Solar
1. Contact ASD by phone or enter your details in the quick quote forms
2. Provide ASD with a copy of your most recent electricity bill
3. Arrange a time for a full site visit and assessment
4. Review your proposal from ASD
5. Accept your proposal and arrange a date for Installation of the Solar System