Australian Solar Designs Pty Ltd (ASD) was established in 2009 by a team of industry professionals with a passion for contributing to Australia’s Clean Energy Future.
We are part of Australia's largest vertically integrated solar group by volume, which traces its history back to 2007. ASD is focused on providing the most cost effective solar solutions in the market ranging from residential and small business customers to the largest commercial, industrial and government organizations across Australia.
In 2009 the Solar Industry was booming with the value of the Government Rebate at its highest. ASD has seen the industry highs and lows and has survived the feed in tariff changes and rebate decreases and remains a strong market player.
In this time, ASD has been selected as a preferred supplier by many companies and government organizations including the ACT Government and Harvey Norman Commercial.
In addition, ASD have been selected as Harvey Norman Commercials exclusive installation partner for all installations in regions from the Central Coast, Sydney (North, East, South, West), South Coast, far South Coast, and ACT, including all rural surroundings
To date, ASD have completed over 4,000 Solar Photo voltaic installations including multiple large commercial installations across the country. ASD were selected in 2014 as the exclusive installer for Solar PV systems under the ACT Solar School Program (a Government Grant Program). Through this program ASD installed and commissioned Solar PV Systems on 22 schools throughout the ACT. While we are proud of each and every installation we complete, we were highly honored to be selected by the community for the schools program.
In addition, the company completed an Application of Industrial Relations & Employment Certificate (IRE Certificate) via the ACT Government and have been confirmed as fully compliant with ACT Government project requirements.
Through growth and demand, ASD is now heavily based in NSW, ACT and QLD, and our services extend Australia Wide.
The ASD Difference
Trust, care and commitment are what make us different from our many competitors. When choosing ASD to install your system you can trust that you are given professional advice and expert information. Your property will be in good hands, we take great care with a high level of attention to detail during the installation of the Solar System to ensure that you are satisfied with the end result. Our team are committed to helping people make the conversion to clean energy and achieve long term electricity savings.
• We are highly experienced Clean Energy Council accredited designers and installers.
• We provide full turnkey solutions including supply, installation and grid connection.
• Customer satisfaction and confidence is very important to us and we have received excellent reviews online and via customer satisfaction surveys.
• We provide high quality workmanship and a professional approach.
• Our head electrician holds a Level 2 license, which means we can complete residential Grid Connection while on site eliminating the need for a second visit to your premise for connection to the grid.
• All team members are highly trained and experienced solar professionals.
• Our installation team work to the highest safety standards and installs are fully documented under Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) including Electrical Wiring, Working at Heights and Hazardous Tasks.
• We only supply the best quality, premium Tier One products with industry leading warranties from manufacturers and installers.
• We take care of all documentation and applications required by your Electrical Distribution Company to ensure connection of your solar system to the local electricity grid.